2. Populate the company information (name, address, and your name who will be the configuration manager)
3. Create operator credentials (Method 1 of 2)
3. Create operator credentials (Method 2 of 2)
4. Setup the shifts: Select the company tab on the left and scroll down to shifts, click add shift and populate the name, start time, and end time and click submit. Repeat for additional shifts
5. Setup the production lines: Select the lines tab on the left. Click on add line to create a new production line and enter the line name and then click submit to create the new line.
6. Setup the machine types: Machine types are used as a filter to show only the downtime codes that are relevant for the machine type the operator is using. This reduces the length of the drop-down list of downtime codes and prevents operators from selecting a code that does not apply to their machine.
7. Setup the machines: Select the machines tab on the left. Click on add machine to create a new machine, enter the machine name, select machine type from the drop down, enter the machine capacity in units per day (if the machine were to run all 24 hours) and select the line the machine is part of then click submit to create the machine and line assignment.
8. Setup the downtime/outage code list: Select the company tab on the left and scroll down to Outage Codes, click add code and populate the name, description, category, and select the machine type. Repeat for additional codes. Note: Machine type “All Machines (Default)” will appear in all machine type drop downs. The type all machines is used for common downtime codes such as break, lunch, cleaning, maintenance, etc.